BOND UNI

BOND UNI
My home for the next 4 months!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last Fun Fat Night of 2010

My favorites at a Cards Game
AUGGIES PIZZA! Nothing starts fat fun night better than pizza- and beer of course! At least no one has swine flu this time. No boys, no dirty minds, no cake batter. sad story....but all I need is the three best friends that anyone could ask for. It has become a tradition with Lauren, Katelyn, Hayley, and me to occasionally have a night devoted to eating sweets and greasy foods and just letting lose by talking about anything and everything imaginable. 

Last night was definitely one of the best so far, however, we have many more to come!! I was able to see Katelyn and Lauren's new abode and Hayley's as well...And I can honestly say that I am proud of each one of them; some where inside their crazy personalities and taste they have found some Martha Stuart in them and have created cozy, and warm house for each to live in! Although it was hard to say good-bye to my best friends it was comforting to know that when I return I will only be approximately 20 miles from all of them, which makes it a unforgettable second semester of our junior years!



Lauren first off is the loud, speaks really fast, crazy one of us...She has been my best friend since our sophomore year of high school, but if you saw us know you would think we have been friends forever! Some how one day during our sophomore year I was nervous about going to another schools dance with an older boyfriend at the time so I thought it would be a lot better to have someone I knew going along with me; that is when I realized that my good friend Travis who also goes to the other school would be a perfect date for Lauren. Of course I was right and 5 years later they are still good friends! After this event Lauren and I just connected we were always together and I always had a good time with her! I will really miss her so much while I'm gone, but I know weekly we will have skype session where we can catch up on everything that is going on in her life!


Hayley has been my friend since about 3rd grade I can't imagine life without her, we just seem to agree on almost everything (most of the time that was not always the greatest thing either). We share many similar interest; we both played basketball and soccer together and unfortunately we both liked to party together and often which sometimes got us in trouble. But all in all we turned out ok and we enjoyed every minute we have ever spent together. It's so weird leaving her and not seeing her for 4 months, as I told her last night this is the longest time apart in about 10 years. Unfortunately I won't only be a phone call away to pick her up after a fun night out or help her when she is down (and of course vice versa) but her and I both know that we I get back we will make up for lost times!! 


OOO Katelyn, I don't even know where to start. My first memory of meeting Katelyn was in Pre-School she would walk in with a bow bigger than her head and her bangs teased up at least 3 inches! Sad to admit this, but I remember I wanted my hair to look like that, and I could never perfect Tina's hair styling. Little did I know then that we would become the best of friends and inseparable. I can always rely on Katelyn to talk to with about boys, drama, and problems in our life. She has always been a great listener to all those she meets, she is the sweetest friend and would do anything for anyone. We have shared many long conversations about boys some good some bad, but always memorable for both of us. 


It's going to be hard to go 4 months without these three but I know I can do it because we have always had each others back; from parents problems, boys, and even girls drama we have always been there for each other and I know we will continue to be even when I'm half way around the world.  I love you girls and thanks so much for a great night!!

Once again, I have to get back to packing...I think I have most of my stuff but I just need to do the little things, like get all my travel documents together, call the phone company and credit card company to inform them that I will be leaving the country, and most important ENJOY a nice FAMILY dinner with just the six of us!...I know this is something that we haven't done in awhile but it is well needed!! We I better stop wasting my time and trying to procrastinate even more than I already have! Only 2 days away!!!!


SEEEyaa!
--libs



1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh libs I LOVE THIS BLOG!!
    and the hough family just installed skype in your honor so you better be video chatting us often!!

    ReplyDelete