BOND UNI

BOND UNI
My home for the next 4 months!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Class-Run-Pilates-Hot Tub-Sauna----I LOVE IT HERE!

I just put this up for my FAMILY!! Miss you all!! Sorry no other good pictures of today!
Today was WONDERFUL!!! I woke up not too excited to sit through my class, but ended up really enjoying it!! I am learning so many useful facts in
my Love, Sex, and Relationship class; did you know that guy biologically really do have a 'less connected brain' than women? It's a proven fact that the Ischium of a males brain is thicker, therefore, the hemispheres of their brain are farther apart which makes it harder for them to think about more than one thing, or even the consequences of each action. So next time you say a guy is thick headed...Biologically they really are!! Thought all the women would love to hear this! After class I came back to my room and slept for 3 hours!!! I slept so good, but when I woke up I saw that my mom tried to call me and I was sad, because I haven't talked to her in a couple days :(. I am going to try to call her right before I go to bed, which will be right when she is waking up. After my long and well needed nap, I went for a run. Today I ran for about 20 minutes and started to feel sick, so I did a little abs and arm workouts; I thought abs and arms are vital part to train also when concerned with long distance running. I then jumped back on the treadmill and ran for an additional 35 minutes. So as of right now, my training is going great! I actually really like to run now, and it helps me to stay focused each day and balances everything out. After my run I came back here and then Kiley and Allie asked me to do a Pilate class with them, I thought I was doing so good with my working out I just couldn't say no.
Picture for Photography (Yield Sign)
Bird of Paradise Plant
We went to the rec center at 5:00 pm sharp and the class didn't start until 5:30 but luckily we were early because there were only 3 tickets left!!! So I walked into this class unsure what to expect; I have never been to a yoga or Pilate class before so I was kind of nervous. As the class started I enjoyed it, and then it got harder...and harder..and harder, until I was dead!!! I couldn't feel my stomach, my hip flexors were aching and I really thought about walking out.  Then we FINALLY started to meditate, it felt amazing!!! After the 60 minute class I walked out of there feeling WONDERFUL!!! I highly recommend Pilates to EVERYONE! After that we all went to the Cafe where I continued with my healthy day and ordered chicken kebab with all vegetables and a banana. After dinner we just didn't spend quite enough time at the rec center so we went back to lounge in the hot tub, and then proceeded to the sauna. It was such a relaxed night and now I feel as if I like at a Resort/Spa/HEAVEN!!! Tonight we decided that each week we are all going to try to do two of the different classes that are offered, which include; boxing, yoga, pilates, deep water running, spinning, super circuit, step, and strength and conditioning.

Tomorrow I don't have any classes but I have a 'to do' list. I think I picked this trait up from my mom; I make list all the time, but majority of the time I don't do anything on them, and for that matter I lose them before I can even start the task. However, right now on my list I need to go to the "Post" (post office), run, laundry, a work-out class, volleyball training, maybe lay out by the pool, and a concert at campus tomorrow night. Sounds like I'm going to have a rough day...so I better get going and get some rest!!! In all reality, living here is amazing!!! Class two days a week, free work-out classes, pool, beach, weekly trips, and free concerts/shows!!!

SEEE yaa--
lib

No comments:

Post a Comment