BOND UNI

BOND UNI
My home for the next 4 months!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2 Rainy Days in a Row=Productive Libby

Rain Clouds Coming in (My view from my room)

Rainy Day
Yess....It actually does rain in the beautiful continent of Australia!! It is Tuesday afternoon here and it is Monday late night at home (Illinois), I just got done with my classes for the week (most of them at least)!!! I have one more tomorrow morning just for an hour, and it is a class that I really enjoy. I have actually considered double majoring in both Athletic Training and Psychology, hoping to one day be a  Physician Assistant Specializing in Sports and Psychology. On Monday I had classes and then was suppose to ref (By the way...Mom and Dad I got a JOB!!!); my volleyball trainer asked me if I would ref beach volleyball games every Monday night from 6-10pm and I would be paid $50! I know it's not much but it will help pay for some expenses during the week. I also just signed up for a social beach volleyball (separate from my competitive volleyball team) with a few of my friends; I think its going to be a great time!!   Since all volleyball got canceled for Monday night I had an open night to finish some homework and catch up for the following week. Marisa, Stephen, and I went to the JAKL (John and Allison Kearney Library) for a couple hours and I finished majority of my readings and organized my computer.

Windy Day at BOND
Today I had classes and then went for run ( I am up to 55 minutes now!!) and now I am "skyping" with Alec before he goes to bed. I am also telling him all about the people in my group, and how SLU has a great group of students here and we all get along great! At Bond Uni we are referred to as the 'SLUzer'. I am actually on my way out to go to volleyball training for a couple hours and then I think Marisa and I are going to get in the sauna and sweat out all of our toxins! Tonight I will probably take it easy go to dinner with Marisa, Kiley, and Allie and Marisa and I were talking about rearranging our room (if you all know me well enough, you know that I no changing stuff up, when I was younger I would rearrange my room every opportunity I got). Tonight I also need to finish my homework for next week because Marisa and I will not be in classes, we are excused for the week to participate in Perth!!!! I just got a package from my mom today and I was SO happy for her to send not only coffee and dryer sheets (which they don't have here), but also my soccer gear, a one piece suit (which I will be wearing in the Triathlon) and MY FAVORITE coconut M&M's!!!! The package came just in time right before I leave for Perth, because I have noticed this morning that my large toenail is falling off and I will be able to use my soccer tape to hold it down for a while (gross I know!!).
Well for now I need to jump in the shower because I just got back from beach volleyball and I have created a small beach under my desk from all the sand! O.. Yeaahh! I talked to my cousin Molly today, and we were fantasizing about Christmas!! Only 3 Months and 4 days away!!! 
Hope all is well at home!!
SEEEyaa-
lib

Last thing...for anyone who wants to send me a letter I LOVE GETTING MAIL!!!

Elizabeth Deiters
Campus and Dining Services
Building 10 (Student Court)
14 University Drive
Bond University QLD 4229
Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment