BOND UNI

BOND UNI
My home for the next 4 months!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Photography Class---PRACTICE makes perfect...Right??

Broad Beach City
Ok So...One of my four classes is Image and Photography and I have come to realize I know NOTHING about taking pictures, or even how to use my simple "point and shoot" camera. So I thought today would be a perfect day to go to the beach and take some shots of scenery. I will post some of my pictures that I took on manual, keep in mind these are raw pictures without photoshop.

HUGE WAVES
Today we all went to BroadBeach, and hung out at the beach, walked around the shops, and then enjoyed a relax dinner where I got Greek Chicken Kebabs, for the 3rd time this week! Today was my off day for training so I just spent it relaxed. Right now we are sitting in Marisa and I's room talking about our families, childhood, and high school memories. We are also planning out our weekend trips; we are thinking about visiting Fraser Island, Byron Bay, Whit Sunday, Melbourne, Sydney, and THAILAND!!! Sorry Mom and Dad, this could be a little costly but its all about the knowledge and experience! I can't wait to blog about all the trips; not to mention the activities (scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, hiking, and SKY DIVING)...sorry Mom I will be jumping from the sky! I know this is a short post but just trying to stay on top of things.

Tomorrow we are going are to Brisbane just to hang out, and then to develop some photos, and of course some reading for classes! A longer post will be so too follow!

FACT OF THE DAY: The ratio between human:kangaroo ratio in Australia is 3:1.


We HAD to take a self-portrait that describes us. 
SeEE Yaa---
libby

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Lady! I'm all about the adventurous activities. When I was in Australia, I went scuba diving, white water rafting, and sky diving..all in one week! Where are you planning to go in Thailand? I spent about 1.5 months there, so I'm sure I can give you a few tips. I was actually just reading my Thailand blog the other day..I want to go back soooo badly! Shoot me an email. Let's chat.

    ReplyDelete